Should I Sell My Unit Trust Now Because Market Is Going Downhill Or Wait For The Price To Rise UP?

Thu, Oct 23, 2008

Investment

lina said:
helo, i just stumbled into your site..
i bought some unit trust and also investing my CPF and now its going downhill..qns is, should i terminate them or continue and wait for the price to go up?

My Answer:
You should HOLD ON to your unit trust.

The market will fall for perhaps another 2-3 years followed by a bull.

Perhaps,if you have additional cash(which you dont need to touch for the next 5 years),you can do a top up,to dollar cost average your investment.

You may like to read one of my blog posting.

http://helmihakim.com/investments/right-time-to-invest-your-money/

Thank you. 🙂

 

p.s. By the way, if you wish to discover a simple & halal way to create a positive monthly cashflow and calculate your net worth for FREE, then please click here…

My other related posts that may interest you:

,

This post was written by:

- who has written 421 posts on The Official Helmi Hakim Website.

A certified financial consultant, Helmi Hakim has won praise for his patience, perseverance and practicality when solving his clients' financial concerns. For more information on how you can manage your finances better, contact Helmi Hakim at 96520134.

Contact the author

Call to action

One Response to “Should I Sell My Unit Trust Now Because Market Is Going Downhill Or Wait For The Price To Rise UP?”

  1. Sunthara CFP RFP Says:

    With 23 chapters and related chapters to your question my book “Rahsia Melabur Unit Amanah” answers perhaps 90% of what you need to know about the nature of unit trust investing in any situation or country. The remaining 10% can be given by a suitable monitoring software or from your trusted advisor preferably a holistic financial planner.

    Available at MPH, Popular or direct from the publisher PTS 603-61880316.

    Can read a couple of pages for free here.
    http://books.google.com/books?q=sunthara+segar&btnG=Search+Books

    Sunthara Segar CFP,RFP
    Writer,Marketing and Copywriting Consultant
    http://ilmudigital.blogspot.com
    Kolumnis Ruangan Mengurus Kewangan Mingguan Wanita
    Penulis Buku PTS Siri Pengurusan Kekayaan:
    1) Kerjaya Perancangan Kewangan Peribadi
    2) Rahsia Melabur Dalam Unit Amanah
    3) Rahsia Mengurus Insurans Hayat


Leave a Reply